If your Lansweeper web console is hosted by the IIS Express web server, the log files below may be generated. To preserve disk space and improve performance, it is generally recommended that you disable logging and then delete the log files.
To disable IIS Express logging, do the following:
- Stop the IIS Express service in Windows Services
- Open the following file with Notepad or another text editor:Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\IISexpress\iisexpress.config
- Remove the lines below from the file, close and save.<add name="HttpLoggingModule" image="%IIS_BIN%\loghttp.dll" />
<add name="HttpLoggingModule" lockItem="true" />
- Restart the IIS Express service in Windows Services
- Once you've disabled logging, you can safely delete the log files below if they are present on your system.C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\Documents\IISExpress\Logs\LANSWEEPER.logC:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\Documents\IISExpress\Logs\LANSWEEPER.logC:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\IISExpress\Logs\LANSWEEPER.logC:\Users\<username>\Documents\IISExpress\Logs\LANSWEEPER.log