Your Lansweeper installation allows you to link assets to other assets or users and to define the asset/user relationship. You can specify that asset A is owned by user A for instance and that asset B is backed up to asset C. There are several built-in relation types and you can create your own as well.
To create your own relation type, do the following:
- Browse to the following section of the web console: Configuration\Relational Mapping
- Hit the Add Relation Type button.
- Enter a name and reverse name into the available input boxes of the popup window.
- Optionally, you can link your own icons to the relation type by placing them in the folder below, found on the computer hosting your Lansweeper web console. Icons should be in the .jpeg, .jpg or .png format and must be stored in the following resolutions: 10x10 and 16x16 pixels.Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\images
- Hit the Ok button. The relation type is now included in any relation type dropdowns within the web console.