since ‎01-23-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 18 Kudos received

User Activity

Simple query, unexpected result. I am using the second Custom2 field to save Cost, since Lansweeper is about the only inventory system in the world without a field for it Trying to see something over the cost of $500SELECT a.AssetName, at.AssetType...
I have read a lot of documentation and forums posts about how the Windows rename detection works - it seems that it looks at the Model, Serial Number, and MAC address.I've manually added a number of computers with the make, model, and serial - unfort...
A feature I would love is for asset ownership to be not overwritten on a change, but logged somewhere for historical purposes. For example, I might reassign a device to another user but someday need to see who had it before them. Currently, I make ...
I would love the ability to merge two assets into one. I have a common issue that happens where I create an "offline" (as in not a scannable device) like a printer that isn't networked. I add all the relevant details (serial, name, location, commen...