since ‎01-22-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

I cannot log into Lansweeper as it says "you do not have access to this webpage" but the username it is listing is not the username I am logged on with to our domain.Last week I needed to run IE as a different user and that is the name Lansweeper has...
Chrome asked for my password to access the page and I put the incorrect one in. Now whenever I browse to the Lansweeper web page I am greeted by a you do not have access to this page message. I have completed cleared the Chrome browsing data to no av...
Is there a better way that I can use the graphical editor to build reports?The page refreshes constantly whenver you click on anything and causes tables to jump about on the tiny window that is available to link tables together.Often I end up in a si...
One of our ranges is reporting all other Windows 7 devices and also non windows devices such as printers / gateway etc but we also have 12 laptops that are Windows 7 Panasonic Toughbooks that are not reported on the scan. The IP address that the devi...
Kudos from
Kudos given to