since ‎12-24-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

I am using the LanSweeper deployment to install a click to run version of MS Office. It is working quite well, however every now and then a PC fails the install (mostly when I am mucking up the scripts), and when this happens, I find that sometimes w...
I think deployment may be broken on my lansweeper server.I haven't really used it for a while but I turned off a schedule back in February for a software deployment and now I am trying to create a new one. When I click deploy from the asset page, or ...
OK, so I have an issue trying to build a report in LANSweeper and sadly my SQL-fu is weak so I can't just hack the code.I want to create a report that lists out all computers in an AD Group, that do not have the correct version of a piece of software...
I am trying to run a command line in a depoyment as a step to see if an application is running. The command line is below:tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq saplogon.exe" | find /I /N "saplogon.exe"If it finds the file is running it will return an errorlevel...
Kudos from