since ‎12-23-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 25 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,it's possible to add %userprofile% parameter in the File and Registry Scanning?Tks!
Hi!I think that useful information is to know which policies have been applied to a computer. Maybe if we had this information on the page of each computer it would be interesting and useful.Tks!
Hi!In our environment, computers that are in groups that start with "SP" as "SP-W2K12-IIS" or "SP-W2K8-SQL" are computers that comply with security policies. So I need to see all the computers that are not in any group that starts with "SP", so that ...
Hi! I need to remove TrendMicro IDF Client from all computers. Manually I just run this command "rundll32 "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\IDF Client\IdfClientAgent.dll",Uninstall" for 32-bit computers and this command "rundll32 "C:\Program Files (x86)...
Hi,I want to list all Microsoft Dynamics AX Software with computer and user name, last seen and last tried. I Found a similar script to list all Microsoft Office and change the tblSoftwareUni.softwareName to Like 'Microsoft Dynamics%' but the report...