since ‎12-07-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Trying to figure out who else has a printer installed on there machine. Printer name is elem-art. I see the printer is installed under the lansweeper report of the machine. Just don't know of a way to build a SQL report to find who else has it.
I'm trying to figure out a way to run ccleaner remotely on a users machine using the action side bar. I've copied the portable ccleaner files into the the Actions folder. Just cannot get the right syntax to use for the command. Thanks for any help...
We run Vipre Business Premium on all our workstation and servers. Lansweeper see the program running and the workstaton fine. Tells us if it's running and if the virus defs are up to date. However on the server it doesn't report it. Under the das...
Looking for a way to create a report that shows me all machines that still have symantec antivirus installed on them. Not sure how do build a custom report under reports.
Is there a way in lansweeper to have it do a force scan of a device without waiting in the que. Such as the machine is scheduled to scan but it's number 4000. I want the scan go to the top of the list.Thanks.
Kudos given to