since ‎09-26-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

I'd like to see the change of the Purchased date field in the Assets to Manufactured. This field is auto populated by the software scans so it can't be the actual date the asset was purchased, so I'm thinking it's more the date of manufacture.Yes, I ...
We use a fairly large number of Netgear ProSafe Plus switches (GS105Ev2, GS108Ev3, GS116Ev2) and I am trying to figure out what settings need to be enabled in order for LANSweeper to identify the clients plugged into these switches consistently.It se...
I am wondering if anyone has modified their LANSweeper to track PM dates for devices? My thought is to use one of the many Custom fields under Assets for a Date and then making custom reporting but I was wondering if anyone else has done something si...
Anyone out there in IT within the Manufacturing industry and working on implementing the government compliance NIST 800-171 by Dec. 31st?I'm curious if anyone in this situation who also uses LANSweeper has any scans, reports, added fields, etc. that ...
This is sort of a long winded Report related post and also just a basic request for some input on ideas so I'm not really sure what community category this would best fit into.TL;DR - I'm trying to figure out a one button report for purchased Microso...
Kudos given to