since ‎09-20-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 44 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 17 Kudos given
  • 7 Kudos received

User Activity

I tried creating a report to show all assets which have no department showing. It is not happening to all assets, but some assets are showing multiple times. Where did I go wrong in making the report? All fields show the same information.Select To...
I am trying to get a count of our assets by department. I have created this report, but it only counts up to 554. When I look at our configuration/License page, it says we have 1779 licensed assets. I am not sure what is wrong with the report. Th...
Good day!Yesterday I added a second email address to our Lansweeper helpdesk. emails sent to the address are loaded into Lansweeper. However, no outbound emails are being send. After a bit, the system adds a ticket note. I have attached a screens...
Good day!Yesterday I emailed Lansweeper with an issue, but I never received a ticket saying a case was opened. Anyone else having this issue?
Good day!In case anyone else is running into this issue, here is what I had to do:Navigate to %windir%\system32\inetsrv\config on the webserver and open the following file: applicationHost.configIn the security setting section, change the 'anonymousA...