since ‎09-08-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

My database seems to have grown exponentially over the last few weeks despite not gaining that many new assets:Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (SP3) (KB4022619) - 12.0.6024.0 (X64) Sep 7 2018 01:37:51 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation Express Edition (64...
Getting the following after upgrade:Webserver Errorhttps://vasalsweep/default.aspxAn unexpected error occurred. To troubleshoot this issue, please contact support@lansweeper.com and provide:A screenshot of this error message. Include your entire brow...
I recently built a new server using Windows 2016 running only the built-in Windows Defender as Anti-Virus but it gets flagged as no AV installed. Does Lansweeper not detect Defender or do I need to change some setting?
I set up two file scans that are working correctly and showing present or not present on the assets but the report I am trying shows all assets with first file present even using "and where XXXX not like xxx". What is the correct format for showing a...
Trying to generate a report to show PCs expiring/expired between two set dates (company fiscal year). What is the SQL code for specifying a date range?
Kudos from