since ‎08-08-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 9 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

I'm using the built in Workstation: Antivirus Expired Report but getting some invalid returned data. I've removed other AV solutions from the system under Software/Anti-Virus Software and left our AV solutions in there. PCs are being scanned and re...
I have over 400 IP Address Range Locations and I want to re-work how they are setup. I have the new CSV to import my new layout, but I can't find a way to mass delete the existing ones. Can anyone provide some help here?
I see that Lansweeper allows me to report on certain USB devices connected to PCs across the enterprise, however not all devices are listed. I read in another post that it was due to a certain criteria for the device not being recognized?If I have a...
Good Afternoon,I created a custom scanning profile for C:\passwords.txt and C:\passwords.txt but the limitation there is crippling. I would like to be able to scan the "Desktop" folder of all users profiles for the same file names. i.e. C:\Users\C...
I'm having an issue where the local printers that are connected to PCs in the enterprise are not returning results on Manufacturer and Model. I've added the public and private SNMP strings as well as our enterprise SNMP string to the scanning creden...