since ‎07-11-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

Trying to setup office365 scanning and it gives me the unable to login using credentials error. I am using my global admin credentials to test this so I have all rights in office 365. What else can I check?
The ability to run scripts during the scan to enhance data. For example ability to run the get-cluster commandlet to build cluster relationships. and/orEnhance the incoming monitored folder so that we can put xml (or some format) file that could in...
Most machines that have multiple users that log into those machines are reporting last logon user incorrectly. Users are being seen as logging on at the same time and those times do not correspond to any security log login events.Example:Username Do...
I cannot add any IP ranges to my main scanning station. I am able to setup the range but the item has no schedule associated with it and when I try to add credential it comes up with "This IP range + credential already exists! Please enter a unique...
About 1/3 of our printers do not report manufacturer, model, pages, etc. Lansweeper recognizes them as printers and reports them as an IP but that is all. the other 2/3 of the printers report fine. What does lansweeper need to be able to properly ...