since ‎09-29-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,currently standard user group "everyone" is set to Full Accesson Lansweeper Subfolder "Service" (path example: c:\program files\lansweeper\service).That is a vulnerability according to regular Nessus scans.Is this Access Level required to run t...
Don't know if that is already clarified for an update:Having a lot of servers displayed in Lansweeper Scan Statuscreates an incorrect display of the server tabs.(see attached screenshot / IE 10)Letters are located within the tab fields.(sorry, had to...
Hi,currently on 5.0.0.52 I am testing Apple Mac Software Reporting.SSH is open, User Account has "Admin" rights to the system. Scan is working.But the report only shows SSH Server type (SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.2) and Partition information.What else should ...
Hello,I have installed actual version of Lansweeper.I found a problem within software report of severalworkstations. Every application is shown twice. I have alsochecked the associated database table and it shows me the same.Please see my screenshot....
Hello Lansweeper Support,I have a request here for an export of a single report out of report builder.Is there a possibility to export such a report as a template and toimport it again?I know I could copy the sql query, but maybe there is a different...