since ‎05-01-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,There something I have noticed in my Lansweeper environment that I can't figure out ... even though my switches (HP and Zyxel) and my Computers are all being scanned successfully. The correlation of the information between PC and the switch/port i...
Hi All,I've only recently started exploring Lansweeper's custom action and package deployment features. The most recent one I've written is a replacement for the inbuilt WoL action. The supplied WoL action is taking several hours to start up 500 mach...
Hi,We have recently started using lansweeper. From the beginning, I have never been able to get the remote control feature to work. If I try using IE11 (Version 11.0.9600.16428), lsremote crashes with the following error:-\\speedy\lansweeper$\lsremot...
Hi,I'm new to Lansweeper so I'm just trying to get to grips with how devices are identified during a scan. I have a number of Cisco SPA303 VOIP Phones. Lansweeper correctly identified some of these as VOIP devices but others it identified as as a Web...
Kudos given to