since ‎04-29-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I'm looking for a way that I can easily add workstations to Lansweeper that are not yet deployed to a user, but still need to be tracked as "owned" in inventory by serial and the order number they came in on. When we receive a batch of machines, we a...
I need to build a report that will scan for computers that have the 32-bit (x86) version of Microsoft Office (any version) installed. I checked around and it seems like even the x64 version of Office creates folders and installs software in both Prog...
We've been running LS for a little over a year now, and (according to the main page) our database is running out of space. The message states that there is only 370 MB free of 4096 MB, however there is plenty of free space available on the server run...
I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but... is there a simple way to force Lansweeper to ask for credentials with NTLM authentication enabled when using Internet Explorer?I ask because the accounts that have permission to access the web interface a...