since ‎04-23-2014
‎09-26-2023

User Statistics

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 17 Kudos received

User Activity

We have been storing external barcode info in the barcode field in Lansweeper for scanned Windows systems. When we swapped hard drives between two laptops, the barcode field appears to have followed the computer name record, and isn't matching the se...
I'd like to see more fields be added to quick search, or allow admins choose additional fields to appear in search. Or create an advanced search option, allowing for searches that don't need to be full reports or dynamic groups. Example: I can't sear...
It'd be helpful if we could track Applications that user's install from the Windows Store. Is this something that can be tracked and added?
I'd like to get the ability to specify the password for non-Windows based on DNS name, instead of just IP address? I have Mac laptops that get IP addresses via DHCP, and I'd like to specify specific passwords for those items without hardcoding IPs or...
I have a couple of Linux and Mac systems that I'd like to at least get into my DB, but they aren't on my network directly. Is there an equivalent for LSPush that I could run on these systems?-Michael
Kudos given to