since ‎09-18-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I found the script below online and was wondering if it could be modified to be a lansweeper action to set a default printer.'Set variables ( remote installation -=Network Printers=- )strPrintServer = "servername"StrPrinterName = "displayname printer...
We are in the process of migrating from printing to HP printers to Panasonic Copiers. I was wondering if I could set up some kind of report on default printer to help me determine which machines have already been done. Would that be possible in Lansw...
Just curious. Since Lansweeper is so good at inventory and status, has there been any thought of adding the ability to scan printers and SNMP devices like switches?
We have been using the "computers not seen in 30 days" report to help us clean computers that no longer exisit from AD. But, keeping Lansweeper and AD in sync can be a bit of a chore. Is there a way Lansweeper knows of PCs that are no longer in AD? I...
Is there a way to split the possible unathorized software report into one report for workstations and one for servers?