since ‎09-11-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Often the system is giving only partial data. I have increased the timeout, but often the page displays in under 60 seconds with data missing even with the timeout set for 300 seconds. As an FYI I am running the app, web and database on one VM. Perfo...
I've been trying to restrict access to Lansweeper, but attempts to limit access either result in no access or all access. Below are the error, code pulled from the web.config and dfresult. Let me know what you think.Access is denied. Description: An ...
I'm trying to find a reportable field that will give me the same information as when I open a command prompt and type C:\>set l, which returns LOGONSERVER=\\CO-2k3-DC5. Is it possible I am overlooking it?
I was creating a report and received an error (see attached file) indicating the primary filegroup is full. Have you seen this before, and if so, any ideas?Later...As a work around I triedthe low-tech method of deleting reports that I won't use, whic...
I tried to duplicate the sql report in some of the posts, but Lansweeper is coming up with no machines. Originally I had just the executable name in the path gdc.exe, but it came up with far more machines than actually have the software. So I changed...