since ‎12-06-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 53 Posts
  • 5 Solutions
  • 17 Kudos given
  • 80 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,Can you please modify a version of the LS Remote Control tool that does not allow you to uncheck the "Ask User For Permission" option. PCI DSS compliant customers cannot use any remote tools that allow for a user to remote in unnoticed. Thank y...
Hi,It has been brought to my attention that the form in which Lansweeper queries active directory waste computational resources and adds too much of an overhead on our domain controllers. We worked with Microsoft directly to pinpoint Lansweeper as th...
This is about an issue I have brought up in the past and there hasn't been any update. Most larger companies who use VMware, control the host through VMware Vcenter. Access directly to the host is restricted and in most cases blocked by putting the h...
The following report will only be useful if you have already configured licenses under Edit purchased licenses in Lansweeper. Unlike the built in reports that group license usage by Software Titles, this report will list each License Key as a separat...
The report below lists Windows computers that are vulnerable. You can find more information about this vulnerability here.Affected Software Versionsglibc < 2.18 or > 2.1.1 glibc-devel < 2.18 or > 2.1.1 glibc-html < 2.18 or > 2.1.1 glibc-i18ndata < 2....