since ‎09-05-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

I dont like MS SQL very much, its got some terrible memory management in my opinion, it would be good to have the option to work lansweeper with another db such as mysql.It should be as simple as changing the config files in the server and web folder...
Symantec Anti-virus now detect lsclient.exe as a virushttp://securityresponse.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2002-101518-4323-99&tabid=1After defs 2/12/2008 rev 4 suddenly SAV has deleted all copies of lsclient 
It would be good if we could specify a registry key to scan, for example I wantHKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\DISPLAY\{display id}\{monitor id}\Device Paramaters\EDIDSo I can get the monitor serial number from the EDID information.
SUBSTRING(dbo.tblOperatingsystem.SerialNumber, 1, 9) <> '55274-640' AND dbo.tblComputersystem.Domainrole = '1'I dont get it?
A nice report for people would be the ability to check which machines do not have mice, escpecially in an educational institute where students will steal anything they can. We've had mice, keyboards, hard drives (someone for got to lock a machine), p...
Kudos from