since ‎10-24-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 34 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 11 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Is this scanned? If so, is this in the UI somewhere? If not, why not? This is such a critical piece of info.
We have an alert for a report that checks for low disk space on the servers. Tonight, one of those activated, but instead of a single alert, we started to get about 2 a minute. We fixed the issue almost an hour ago, did a rescan on the asset, but the...
This is working: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/windows-rename-detection/We've renamed many machines since this was enabled, and not one of those renames has not created a new asset.
Unable to figure this out. I've tried using the SQL Server Compact documentation, but I can't figure out which one to use and functions like CONVERT(date, <datecolumn) through date = unknown data type.
I am trying to get all of the machines that are not at the highest version of Windows 10. I get get the highest version:Select Max(tblOperatingsystem.Version)From tblAssets Inner Join tblOperatingsystem On tblAssets.AssetID = tblOperatingsystem.A...
Kudos from