since ‎10-11-2013
‎03-20-2024

User Statistics

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I have one site , where the dashboard shows error for every report. In reports most of the reports say error.  This is one example , but the whole dashboard says the same.##ERROR: Cannot open report Scan issues: WMI access denied I migrated the lansw...
I have a client who is in the moving business and probably has GPS on his trucks.We often find that there are 25-30 devices registered in Lansweeper that only say network device. Mac addresses are always unique Doing a MAC address to vendor lookup do...
First of, thank you to all you report Gurus. you have been life savers. We have a network , where every computer is daisy chained with the VoIP Phone. IE: Wall jack to VoIP Phone to computer. Lansweeper picks up the Phones and picks up the computer....
There are a few user reports that provide memory information , installed, max, slots available etc. I have 16 workstations in the domain/network. They show in assets ,show in Computer: System configuration overview. but when I run any one of the memo...
Lansweeper version v. 6065 We use Vipre by Threatrack for AV. About a month ago we migrated from their server based version to their cloud based version. The old agent was uninstalled and the new Agent was installed. The Agent name remained the same....