since ‎08-29-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 55 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

When I use either the default map or upload my own custom floorplan, during the editing and moving the asset to it's correct location on either map when zoomed in or out (not 100%), the asset disappears visually. I can tell it's still there because t...
Seems we can only add one Web Note Widget, is it not possible to have multiple? The widget seems to spin and never add to the page.
We have 2008 Data Center Edition that runs 40 VM's and those licenses are covered under our DE agreement on 2 specified ESX hosts. They can be 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2008 Standard, etc.... we do not need to count them individually.We purchased 4 indivi...
When we use the remote control tool (lsremote) to remote a screen size that is greater than ours, we have to scroll or use the option on the right click menu to Auto-Scale the screen (Ctrl+Alt+F10). We can't seem to find a way to set the these option...
Is there a way to find out if the last scan of a machine was done by active scanning or the client? If not, could a symbol be used to distinguish that by either appending to the last seen date or adding a secondary field on the compdetail screen?