since ‎08-21-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 78 Posts
  • 3 Solutions
  • 35 Kudos given
  • 37 Kudos received

User Activity

Would it be possible to get a report that shows Help Desk tickets that came in after hours? For example, all tickets that were submitted after 430PM but before 6AM the next day?
I would love to see an option to enter (and link to vendor) support contact information. For example, if I own 20 licenses for 'Mastercam 2017' I currently enter that information into the Software License Tracking tab in LS, but there is no where to...
Good morning,This may be more of a bug than an error but when I merge tickets together it always states:Lock obtain timed out: NativeFSLock@C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\website\App_Data\tickets_index\write.lockThe merge action always completes, ...
I would love to see an option to setup reoccurring tickets for PM's. Example: Generate a new, unassigned, ticket the first Tuesday of every month at 10AM.Subject line: Backup NVR configurationsBody: Login to 192.168.2.2 and run the backup command.
Good morning and Happy New Year!! It has come to my attention that a lot of my users have stopped creating tickets and instead have resorted back to phoning or e-mailing our agents directly. I'd like to work with our HR dept to curve this behavior i...