since ‎08-16-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

A new asset type = Account, to store information about url, login-id, password and other information used for a specific account. Possibility to link it to asset/syste/application (another asset type)I know I can just create the asset type "account" ...
Can you please help create a report that adds information about one or more software on the assetlist?The report "Computer: System configuration overview" is a good detailed report, but sometimes I am also asked to report on which McAfee, Microsoft O...
Dear TeamI have bought some new laptops, model T440 with Lenovo. LanSweeper doesn't seem to pickup the warranty information from Lenovo, as my older laptops did (T500, X230 etc). I found out that the old Lenovo support link wasn't working, so I have ...
Dear TeamI am a user of LanSweeper Premium, but my profile on the Forum says Freeware User. How to get that corrected?/Flemming
Dear TeamI am trying to add a specific software to the License Tracking. I can see it on the various reports showing all software, but I cant find it on the list when I click "Add New License" in Software License Tracking under Configuration. Neither...
Kudos from