since ‎07-25-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 7 Kudos received

User Activity

Been having a bunch of problems regarding LSAgent. With the new update of LSagent, I found a lot of my computers have botched autoupgrades that have broke the Agent on computers. I've had to run scripts to uninstall and reinstall. Now, with Window...
We have multiple domains for user accounts, and on computers that are in Domain 1 with users logged in from Domain 2, the asset page for the computer will be list as Domain1/username despite users not having accounts in that domain. It makes it so w...
This report doesn't seem to detect the patches. I've installed the patches and see them in Windows update history but they don't seem to get picked up in the report after a rescan. I notice that this KB doesn't show up in Lansweeper history, nor do...
Looking to create a report of Machines that do not Skype for Business Basic 2016, Microsoft Office Professional 2016, or Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus installed (and others). I am able to find reports on single pieces of software but can't seem to mo...
I have a report to list the local admins to each machine. I have it grouped by IP Location but noticed that it doesn't include any of the undefined location entries. We're a large organization so it's simply impossible to keep up with locations, so...
Kudos given to