since ‎07-09-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 5 Kudos given
  • 11 Kudos received

User Activity

If your UPN matches your email address, as most with any sort of 365 deployment will, you can simply use:"sip:{email}"Whatever is currently defined as the default app per protocol for SIP will launch. To check, search for 'Choose default applications...
- Enabled Cloud relay config on my scan server- Installed client in cloud relay mode only, with key defined- LSAgentLog errors with a 'The request channel timed out while waiting for a replay after 00:00:59.7812371. Increase the timeout value passed ...
Had a quick look on the knowledgebase to see if there was an existing article but a few search terms returned no results. I'm trying to ascertain if it's OK to harden my Lansweeper web server to no longer use dated ciphers and TLS 1.0 - could someone...
We have a mature Lansweeper install and wish to introduce user/asset relation information from aging spreadsheets. Is there an easy way to do this for assets that already exist?
As the title suggests, it would be particularly useful to be able to define a default dashboard for all of our Lansweeper users.My understanding at present is that this is not possible when limiting access to the Lansweeper website via the configurat...