since ‎06-14-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi Team,We are not able get the correct uptime in lansweeper for machines.In machine summary page update is showing incorrect uptime for every machine.However, when I open uptime calendar in same page, I am able to see the correct uptime.Request you ...
Hi Team,Lansweeper not able to capture the license key of the below mentioned following software’s.1. Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection2. Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection3. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection4. Microsoft Visual St...
Hi Team,LanSweeper does not capturing Serial No of the some machines.What need to do here?Your help would be really appreciated.Regards,SEC_ALERTS
Hi Team,I have one report for All Adobe Software's installed in my company.I have also the two Asset groups X and Y with their Adobe reports respectively.I want to exclude X and Y Asset Groups Adobe reports from All Adobe Software's main report.Have...
Hi Team,If possible ,We need report for those machine which are not restarted since 7 days.Regards,SEC_ALERTS.