since ‎06-07-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

I ran the patch tuesday report (september) against my updated servers, and a big chunk of them shows kbKB5005573 as not installed.The update IS installed on the servers, and the machines were scanned 3 days after the update was installed.
Hi,we have a bit of trouble with the uptime representation in Lansweeper. It shows way longer uptimes that the machine actually had. For instance: i shutdown my machine every day manually. yet, the uptime counter on the asset page shows 1d 3hrs uptim...
Hi,we want to track the software licenses of Apple Devices, too.For instance, while i can search for "VMWARE Fusion" and get the Macs with it installed, it is absent from the "Add new Software" - Field under Software tracking.What am i doing wrong?
I need to do a report containing Asset name, SoftwareName, Softwareversion, Installdate and License key per Software.I got as far asSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblSoftwareUni.softwareName, tblSoftware.Installdate, ...
Hi, i want to use the software authorisation tool from lansweeper.As i am new to this feature, i have a few questions:Is there a way to feed the software results of a scanned asset into the authorisation mask, so i can authorize all software from tha...
Kudos from
Kudos given to