since ‎01-15-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello, I´m desperate with a report I´m trying to generate:My goal is to list all portable windows-devices which does NOT have a specific software installed (In this case Sophos Safeguard client).I have created the below report, but it returns about 4...
Hello,we have about 80 clients in our production facility which are running an application from a network share.In case we need to update this application, the process must be terminated on all machines.I have created a taskkill-package to so. Howeve...
Hello,I found a script designed for the SCCM to write mapped network printers info into the registry (See attached picture)Can I setup registry scanning in Lansweeper to scan a whole registry path, not only one specific value?
Hello,is it possible to manually delete a network interface for an asset? My Problem is again with some Datalogic Falcon PDA´s, as there are two mac-addresses scanned by lansweeper, even if there´s only one active on the device.In my example (see pic...
Hello,is it possible to generate a report on who and when is deleting which assets from the webinterface?