since ‎01-13-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 34 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 8 Kudos received

User Activity

I have a paid licensed version of Lansweeper. I keep getting a banner at the bottom that just throws another X on the screen I have to click. How do I remove this?thank you
I am still using the remote reg file for connecting to remote registries now working perfect with windows 10!Working since 2013.download path:https://cdn.pdq.com/aa/files/startreg.exeAction:{actionpath}startreg.exe {computer}Cheers all ADMINS
It is really exhausting and time consuming for other people to have to upload a picture to an external link just so they can do YOUR job of fixing problems with your software.This problem has been happening for quite some time now.As I have stated be...
Our Lansweep is reporting Antivirus: avast! Antivirus Enabled Outdated Every workstation....but the defs are good to go.....where is the scan failing...or where do I need to adjust it?thank you
Ok so lets try and make your memory information gathering better. Using the cmdline or remote CMDLINE an ADMIN can get more information on what memory chips are installed to match the make and model if purchasing etc.I have been looking for ways to ...
Kudos given to