since ‎10-04-2012
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 12 Kudos received

User Activity

Running the brand new Spring 2019 release, and with the new Office 354 scanning, we're not seeing a full list of our users in 365. We have over a hundred, and LS is only picking up 57 of them. I've rescanned, I've checked credentials. No dice.
In the patch notes for the spring 2019 update, this is listed."Added: LAN-1822 Detailed information is now scanned from Microsoft Exchange Server: version, edition, users, groups, CALs, mailbox lists and sizes, ActiveSync devices etc"I've updated to ...
So we know that Lansweeper has API functionality with it's helpdesk module. My org is running MS teams, and I'd like to be able to somehow integrate the both systems together - Either agents or users can query their tickets - Or we make a chat bot t...
Hi folks,I have a Windows 7 workstation that is currently functioning as a server for some minor things, but I want that to reflect in LanSweeper. Right now, the asset type is Windows - and it's locked.Is there a way to change that, so I can set it ...
Hey, I'd like to create the following reportAsset type is cell phones, I would like to see "Asset Name, Model, Location, and custom fields 12,13, and 14. (Phone number, IMIE, and SIM card respectively) Could anyone help me build it? Thanks
Kudos given to