since ‎07-10-2012
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

We have been running lansweeper for years without any major issue, however at least for the last couple of weeks single laptop assets have been disappearing and then reappearing later as new assets.For example I searched for a particular user and the...
Hi,We have a number of W10 1909 laptops that have been introduced to our network.I believe we have around 15 running this version, however in Lansweeper only 4 are included. The others do not appear at all, these would have been new installs. The...
Hi,I have created an Office 365 connector in Scanning Methods with my Office 365 username and my password, however when the scan is run the error message "Unable to login using credentials for '...'"I am 100% sure I'm using the correct 365 username a...
Hi,We are currently moving our End-point protection product from Kaspersky to SEP. Once the device has SEP installed any scan by lansweeper fails (ping failed/RPC failed/off-line/firewalled) error messages are generated.What do I need to change wit...
I am running the latest version of Lansweeper, which was working fine last week, however I am now getting the error message:Server Error in '/' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The assembly L...
Kudos from