since ‎06-25-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

The knowledge base area is great for storing custom issues and hard to solve problems but we would also love an area to store IT SOP's. SOP's are a way to standardize procedures across a department and currently we use word docs or excel spreadsheet...
My screen grab action says license is expired. I go and register it with my license file and it works for that time only. If I close screen grab and reopen it, it is not licensed again. How do I make the license stick? I'm entering the informatio...
While in a remote session my screen freezes, the user on the other end still sees me moving the mouse but I see a static image on my end. If I try to disconnect and reconnect my remote session it gets all the way to the point of checking the 5900 po...
On some of the Vista machines when I go to remote into them it gives me a "VNC Authentiaction Fails" dialog. Has anyone seen this error before?
I get this message on some of my Vista Business Edition machines see below. How do I fix it and what password must I set?
Kudos from
Kudos given to