since ‎03-30-2012
‎03-21-2023

User Statistics

• 36 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

We have many switch stacks in our environment. Most of them are built with Catalyst 9300 switches. The product OID that comes back for these is 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.2494 which the Cisco OID tool reports back as cisco9300FixedSwitchStack. Lansweeper report...
I finally upgraded from 6.0.150 to 7.0.151 yesterday. We have had the built in report for warning about less than 10% partition free for VMWare host set to email for a while but it has not had reason to trigger. This morning we got an email about 1 h...
I am not sure if this is because of rename detection or something else but here is the situation. We had a PC taken out by a lightning surge, probably through the Ethernet port. Let's say this was asset 100. The tech took the hard drive from the dead...
We are a 24/7 operation and users laptops are not always connected. Bringing up a list of computers and clicking the Full Rescan button just adds those computers to the scanning queue and if some are not online, you do not get the Full Rescan for tho...
While following up on some of the recent talk regarding login info, I went to the Config page of one of my computers and in looking at the User Info I saw entries for 2 different users logging into the same PC at the same time.I checked in the tblCPl...
Kudos from
Kudos given to