since ‎02-22-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,is it possible to see the last ad-update (change of password of computer) of a computerobject in Lansweeper?Best regards,Hannes
Hi,we want to clean up our AD and i noticed that the information of OU-patch is not correct at non active assets.I already started a rescan assets for these assets.Is there a way to solve this problem?Best regardsHannes
Hi,we have a lot of systems that eat up licences in our client management system. I want to disable them in the active directory and move them to a separate OU (in case i need to reactivate them).The inactive status in Lansweeper should be ok, but so...
Hi,i'm just starting to use the licence tracking. I wanted to add windows 7 under operating systems, but it does not show up with the right count of installations.See screenshots.
HelloLSW finds our printers and scans them. There is only one thing. The asset name is supposed to be the printers hostname. But in almost all cases, it is not.Example:Entry in LSWNetwork setting of printerLSW seems to scan the wrong field.Any ideas?...