since ‎03-14-2012
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I have a report of all of our computers. I would like to add a column that list the user who logs into it the most. I've seen some example reports and queries, but it looks like most of them list all users, and then the primary machine they use, wher...
Occasionally Lansweeper will pickup a computer when it is being imaged. During the imaging process there is a limited amount of time when it is on a workgroup and not domain. Sometimes Lansweeper will pickup the computer and add it to the DB. After t...
I don't think the latest update fixed everything. Computers actions are working fine now, but client actions are not working and are showing the box with the plugin needs to be installed.
I don't use SQL too much so I am probably doing this wrong, but what is the correct way to remove strings from a table?In a custom report I have a column that displays the OU the computer is in. I want it to just show the final OU that the computer i...
I have an all computer report that lists all of our computers. It also picks up our virtual computers for thin clients and lists those. Is there a way I can remove certain rows in the table if the model matches "Virtual Machine"?