since ‎06-17-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Can someone provide a sample report for filtering out non-active systems from a particular report (like computers not seen in last 30 days)? Also, can this information be filtered out of the OS information in the right-hand column on the Digital das...
Can I use the %appdata% parameter in conjunction with the scanned files process? The documentation seems to imply that I am limited to using %programfiles% and %windir%, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the clarification.
Is there a way to universally deactivate or filter out computers that have not been seen by Lansweeper in the last 30 days without removing the computer object from the database? I know that this can be done on a report by report basis, but I was ho...
I would like to be able to search for all PST files in the environment using Lansweeper. This raises two questions:1. Does Lansweeper allow us to scan for files not located in %windir% or %programfiles%?2. Does Lansweeper allow us to scan subfolders...
What is the process for moving the Lansweeper SQL Express database from one server to another?