since ‎02-01-2012
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 6 Kudos given
  • 8 Kudos received

User Activity

Lansweeper doesn't mark Server 2019 machines as having AV installed when using Windows Defender. I gather this is because it's installed as a Feature rather than as a Program. The "Is AV Installed" routing needs to know about both?
I'm not an SQL expert. I have some reports that are working, but I'd like to exclude certain PC models from them. If I use "NOT LIKE 'modelname'", instead of showing me every PC that matches the rest of the report and isn't that model name, I get eve...
What exact commands does Lansweeper run during an SSH session when scanning Linux/UNIX? We have a new system that has ssh restricted to only allow specified commands and I'd like to add what Lansweeper needs.
We've discovered that some of our PCs have been configured to pull their IPs from DHCP, but have DNS configured statically. Is there any way to check for this in Lansweeper?
I've been regularly running in to two network related issues. First, if a machine has multiple IP addresses, only the most recently scanned one seems to be searchable. Second, if a MAC address is scanned on a switch that does not match an existing de...