since ‎10-21-2011
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 88 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Has anyone created a report based off O365 Inventory for the licensing results to be linked to the User and their PC? Either with or without User relation being done for the asset.The License report shows good info but I want to add the column info f...
Looking for a report that combines all SQL versions installed and leaves out the junk that isn't needed. Microsoft SQL, postresql and everything else with other vendors that is SQL.
I need a General report for the ESX Hosts for just based on the information Lansweeper already pulls in when you look at an ESX host already. Asset Type:Manf.ModelMemoryProcVersionBiosBios DateIP LocationSerial
Looking for the instructions or feedback from any user on how to move the LS DB running on SQL 2012 Express to Full Blown SQL Cluster. Please keep in mind your current instructions cannot be applied as nothing gets installed on the SQL cluster. So is...
What are the requirements needed for Lansweeper to be able to scan and inventory mobile phones and tablets? I know they have to be on the network which is fine. Just don't want to buy another piece of software just for the mobile generation.
Kudos given to