since ‎06-29-2011
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 7 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,Is there any way to list the software installed on a computer on a single row? I want to avoid having duplicate "computers" for each software installed... I end up having thousands of lines instead one line per each computer with all software i...
Hello,I'm trying to select only computers with specific names. My query is like this:select ...tablesFROM tblAssetsinner join inner joinWHERE (tblAsset.AssetName = '%AAA%' or tblAsset.AssetName = '%BBB%' or tblAsset.AssetName = '%BBB%') ..... I do 6 ...
Hello,I'm trying to build a report.. but I have some issues like double rows for computers with two monitors or two Microsoft Office versions. I would like to create a new column for second monitor and second Microsoft Office software, also in my rep...
Hello,I would like to find users that are not part of some Active Directory group and exclude some users from report.exemple: users that are not in AD "group1" and exclude administrators.Thank you.
Hello, I would like to change this report. I need only installed software (+ sign)THank you