since ‎05-19-2011
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 37 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 6 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,we have some assets that show two Antivirus entries on the summary asset page.One shows "Up To Date" and one "Outdated".Where does this information come from?Is it read from registry?
Hello,we have Firewalls "FortiGate 40F" that are detected as routers, because the oid is unknown (1.3.6.1.4.1.12356.101.1.441).Can i manually add an oid, so that these devices are correctly detected as firewalls?Has anyone an mib file to import this ...
Hello,we have installed the latest version v. 8.3.100.23Since the scan of the sccm works fine (we scan it on 3am in the morning),the "last seen" entry of all windows assets is the date/time when the sccm server was scanned (3am),and not the real scan...
Hello,if I add an new TAB I can share it for all Users: "Shared Tab (Visible for all users)".Can I share afterwards an existing TAB ?
Hello,we work with Lansweeper Version 6.0.230.49since an few weeks i got this error of devices, which are scanned witout errors before.This devices are Switches, Pronters etc...PING is without errors and I can reach the devices with HTTP/HTTPS.If I s...