since ‎05-02-2011
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi, Can someone kindly help me figuring this out. i have no SQL query experience, hence this problem.The builtin report: Software: List of software by computeris for my purpose missing Fullname (instead of username) and the Company attribute from AD....
Is it possible?we are trying to cleanup AD and need to be sure that we don't have and enabled useraccount that dont own a PC.Thanks!
First. Thank you so much for this splendid inventory tool! incredible how much you are able to do with a few mouse clicks.My question. after a few days of Lansweeper cleanup and editing, we now have, for the first time in our company history, a 100% ...
First. Thank you so much for this splendid inventory tool! incredible how much you are able to do with a few mouse clicks.My question. after a few days of Lansweeper cleanup and editing, we now have, for the first time in our company history, a 100% ...
It would be so nice to have a small assetsmanagement builtin. Not only assets on LAN but also offline equipment. To be able to "bind" equitpment to users would be a great feature.
Kudos from
Kudos given to