since ‎04-13-2011
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,I've got some PCoIP devices from Teradici, both Samsung NC241 and Wyse P45 devices. They all appear as asset type webserver and named "Teradici Corp." The SNMP settings should be correct. Anyone know why, and is there an "official" way of adding z...
Hi, after a few months without using Lansweeper I just installed the new version.The last time I used Lansweeper we didn't have any Windows 7 computers so I'm having a couple of questions after running the Connection Tester, testing Win7 computers.I ...
Hi,I've got some computers and servers in a workgroup which either appears as NAS devices or doesn't show up at all. The device tester says that port 135 is closed even though I've run the lansweeper.vbs script. The windows firewall is switched off. ...
I just started to have some problems scanning new computers.After I do a rescan of computers that I've just opened the firewall ports on I get an error saying:Access is denied 0x80070005Scanned by NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEMCan't remember seeing that before....
Hi,I just upgraded to the latest version but I had a couple of problems. First I had an error message saying something about Access Denied but just after a restart that went through.The problem now is that I'm unable to start the Lansweeper Server se...