since ‎04-07-2011
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 36 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

Good Morning.While doing some maintenance earlier, it occurred to me that I have never been able to successfully remote control a Windows 7 computer. I always get the 'RPC unavailable' error, even though everything is set up via group policy. It's hi...
I've had some problems with commands, with various computers that usually had nothing in common. Different segments, different vendors, different OS, etc. However, I just noticed a trend that many of them have software from National Instruments insta...
So, how is everyone decommissioning computers and servers in LanSweeper? Do you set them to non-active, delete them, etc?
When trying to use the Remote Control feature, on most of my systems it will add a random character to the end of the computer's name. Sometime letters, sometimes special characters, but there are few systems that it doesn't do this to, and it seems ...
after applying Windows Updates and rebooting, lansweeper is no longer viable.; IIS reports the site does not exist, just the default IIS stuff that installs. Has anyone else see this issue?Thanks,Joe
Kudos from