since ‎03-13-2011
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

Currently the online/offline indicator for PC's is set to use NetBios name. Could this be selectable to use IP instead?Unfortuanatly our remote sites do not DNS desktops, and do not run WINS. So 3000+ desktops have the red indicator.
For wishlist:I would like "Add IP Address to exclude" to accept a range instead of individual IPs.
So far this effects Polycom VSX 7000 and HDX 7000 HD cameras. I have not fully tested every model so there could be others. Some such as the QDX 6000 are scanned and recorded in lansweeper perfectly.I've found that I can scan them with the devi...
I for the most part I love Lansweeper. But the web based report editor can drive me into a stroke causing rage. Why can I not change the column widths?? Being able to quickly look at the "Criteria" column has become a huge chore. I relize this ...
Ping Assets (left side of a report). Works for network devices. But not for windows PC's.Can I get some details for the ping command used? Does it use a fqdn when it pings? If so that is my issue. I need to use hostname only, or IP address.
Kudos from
Kudos given to