since ‎02-07-2011
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 9 Kudos received

User Activity

I am getting an error when scanning with the message "Specified cast is not valid."A search of the forums yielded no results. Has anyone else seen this? Thank you
My organization is being audited my Microsoft for license compliance. I know what I have in terms of my Volume Licenses but i need to compare it to what had been deployed, so i am looking to create a report that will show me the Windows Key as well a...
I am looking for a report that will give me all of the unauthorized local admins for each computer. I know that there is a stock report available but it lists the users on a new row, duplicating the Computer ID. I am looking for a report that will sh...
I was wondering if Lansweeper can report of what AD groups a user is a member of, or the other way around ( all users in a group)The ADUsers table doesn't seem to have that information. Thanks,
My organization is trying to retire an old domain and i need to find the machines that have static DNS entries pointing to those servers and what location they are in. I can get the network information but when i try to add the IP Location data i get...
Kudos given to