since ‎12-07-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

HelloHow do I import the schedule information (eg. Recurring every, 7 hours) and the Enable flag (eg. False) ??ImportIPRanges.xlsx does not contain these fileds.- Thanks
HelloOne of my postings in Forum are not shown. Clicking on it via http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_cp_subscriptions.aspx gives this message:Invalid You've passed an invalid value to the forum. Continue... What does that mean ?- Thanks
HiHow do I place a custom action on the Dashboard ?I want to start a VNC viwer, so that an IT support can enter the IP address or host name on a device. It's for remote controlling devices which are not visible in Lansweeper, eg. Wyse zero clints.Tha...
HiVersion, beta 4.1.0.9Maybe it's not an issue, but you cannot have a domain and workgroup with the same name. Why not ?In Windows, you can config a workgroup with the same name as a Netbios (domain) name.
HiWe have around 700 Linux thin clients not member of any domain.These are registered as devices, thats ok - but in order to use VNC as remote control, it's necessary to start VNC using the device name {computer}, rather than the IP address, as it ma...