since ‎11-16-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

Over time we have changed the scanning intervals on different components to suit a particular purpose. As a result, our scans take quite a while and get behind during the day. Is there a place for me to find a list of the default settings for the "...
I am using the Virtual Guest Machines report copied from https://www.lansweeper.com/report/vmware-virtual-guest-machines/ I would like to add a field for the guest operating system if it is known but everything I've tried results in duplicate entries...
I'm trying to make a report that shows all of the network interfaces for each printer (wired, wireless)and their status. I do see them when I look at a printer asset detail but can't find a way to pull them into a report.
Despite having full access credentials, some ESXi hosts when scanned only show basic information and do not show Guest virtual machines, datastores, VMware versions, etc. Other hosts with a similar setup show all available information. This seems t...
I would like to add an Asset Action to copy a file from a set location (either on the lansweeper server or on a network share) to a specific location on the client computer. Is there any one that can point me in the right direction? I do not have m...
Kudos given to