since ‎11-03-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi there,I actually got aware that the default dashboard widget "Windows OS/SP Overview" is missing Windows 10 while the widget "Windows Operating systems" is showing. See also attached screenshot.BR, Jochen
Hi community,is there an ability to create a report that tells me, on which (active) clients the WSUS client service obviously has to be reset because it installed no updates since X weeks or months?Best regards, Jochen
Hi there,I have a some kind specific problem, maybe only few people have. I want LanSweeper not to scan our IP phones because I have no use for this data and it only cost licenses in LanSweeper. There is no information provided by these phones, that ...
Hi LanSweeper,I was wondering for why there is no linkage between assets of type "VMware Guest" and the asset LS detects by scanning the guest directly. In both cases, the scanning server is able to see both, the IP address and the MAC address, but d...
Hi there,actually, in the uptime calendar you get the Information "Poweron 00:00 - 11:11" or anything similar.Would be great, if this could be with the Duration, for example "Poweron 4:10 - 6:30 for 2h 30m"Regards, Jochen
Kudos from
Kudos given to